Friday 30 September 2011

DRESSING THE SOPRANOS:












A Costume Designer's Notes : Having not long since watched The Sopranos back to back all in (again) I'm getting withdrawal symptoms at night now, I could watch an episode of something else each night, The Wire? Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Grange Hill! but it's just not the same without it, it really isn't, daft I know, but I'm not alone. Here's a look at the hard work that's taken for granted by us viewers, behind the scenes Juliet Polcsa is one of the unsung heroes of the show, one of the key members of the extended family. It is she who has the odious task of kitting all the family members out. Every detail is considered and complex. I often wonder just who would sell some of the horrible shirts they seem to wear, but don't tell them I said that. Shamelessly borrowed from the excellent HBO site. CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.