Wednesday 9 April 2014


Keyrings, why are they called keyrings? That's the metal ring that goes on keys and not the colourful interesting part, isn't it? They should be called keyring decal or keyring special or something. Anyway what ever they should be called, we had a bunch produced like last Christmas and we're finally getting them online now!
They're really ace made from a flexible raised PVC in vibrant colours and six choices no less. AND yes the metal ring thing comes with them too, for free. 
Online Thursday at 7pm (GMT) TC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.